Happy Happy Happy

So, in light of all the controversy surrounding this current holiday season, I wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Chaunakah, Bountiful Kwaanza, Wonderful Winter Solstice, or whatever other holiday you happen to want to celebrate. I hope that all of you area able to spend this time with people that you care most about, I know that I certainly am. My blogger friends, you truly are a special bunch, and I hope you know that through all my sarcasm and kidding, I love you dearly.

I may not post again until Tuesday, it remains to be seen how quickly I can recover from this weekend. In case any of the holiday merriment leaves you semi-comatose in front of the computer, I will leave you with a few of my favorite posts that many of you have probably not had the time to search my archives and find. Which really, I can't believe you haven't spent all of your free time doing so, but fine, I'll make it easier for you.

Domestic Drama

Not for the Weak of Heart

It Wasn't the Hair

You Know Who You Are

Up in the Bleachers

Not a Happy Camper

To Do This Week

Starbucks, Shmarbucks

I've Got Them by Their Toilet Paper Rolls

Games People Play

Napping is an Outdated Business Practice

Comments

Suzanne said…
Happy Holidays to you, too! Thanks for the archives picks. I'll swing back when I need a Gina fix.
Suzanne said…
Merry Christmas to you and yours, Gina. :)

Suzanne
chichimama said…
Enjoy!!! Can't wait to hit your archives...
Liz said…
Merry Christmas!
Liz said…
I am a tea drinker too. I try to stick to green tea, but in public I order iced tea. I quit coffee about 1 1/2 years ago, and tea is so much easier. Just 3 minutes in the microwave and you have 2 cups of tea for that big-ass mug.

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache