Not So Great Lake

Spring school portraits were taken a while ago, and I had allowed Mr. P to choose the background he liked best to pose with.

I figured that if he were enthusiastic about the fake location he was supposed to be in, he would not have as fake a smile as he seems to be displaying in photos lately.

Ever the lover of the outdoors, he wanted the scene of him standing ostensibly on the shores of an unnamed lake, with blue sky, mountains, and grasses rounding out a very pastoral setting.

When we got the pictures back, I showed them to Hubba-hubba.

"Why is my kid standing in the middle of a swamp?"

I guess we won't be ordering any.

Comments

Anvilcloud said…
My early morning smile.
Awesome Mom said…
Lol!!! My kids got to sit on a fake tree stump in a fake forest. They took three different (and horrible shots) of Evan who at least smiled. They took one shot of Harry with a deer in the headlights look on his face. I did not buy either.

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll