Friday Poll

Do you use Chapstick, Blistex, Vaseline, or something else to moisten your lips?

Comments

I was totally going to say something crude, but I will be honest and say, nothing. I hardly ever wear anything but a smudge of lipstick.
Gina said…
You know, I think I am a total freak because I am constantly putting moisturizer on my lips!
dgm said…
Yes.
Awesome Mom said…
Only if I am particularly dehydrated. Most of the time I don't use anything.
Ortizzle said…
Carmex. It's supposed to be for cold sores, but it doubles as lip gloss.
J said…
Vaseline if I'm near the container in the bathroom, chapstick is in my purse. I like carmex as well.
dr sardonicus said…
Er, OK then...
Melodee said…
Always. I have tubes in nearly every room and in a variety of purses. I cannot be without it.
Patois42 said…
Shea Butter Vanilla lip balm made by Mode de Vie. I tried some my sister had about two years ago. She has kept me fully supplied ever since. (Thank God for rich sisters who love us!)

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache