Friday Poll

When was the last time you stayed in a hotel? And did you enjoy it?

Comments

Autumn's Mom said…
Well as a matter of fact, my last hotel stay was when I came down to see you and Tracy ;) The time before that was my honeymoon. I'm going to be honest G, the hotel stay on the honeymoon was faneffingtastic. But last time was fun and the beds were pretty comfy.
dgm said…
Does it count if if was a B&B? That would be last fall. Loved it. The last time in an actual hotel was probably a few years ago in Vancouver. The hotel itself was perty fancy, with great views, etc., but I am not a big fan of staying in hotels, even nice ones, so I don't think I'd say I enjoyed it.
Liz said…
I honestly can't remember. It's been a while.
J said…
When we were in LA, like AM said. It was a nice hotel, and generally, I don't like hotels. :)
Awesome Mom said…
When we moved out here to Kansas and no I did not. I never enjoy it when I have to deal with two naughty kids that don't want to sleep. It also sucked that I wanted to unwind with a bit of tv but because that kept the kids up we had to turn it off. If I was not paranoid it would almost be worth it to get another room just for them.
... Paige said…
a couple of weeks ago while on vacation. we stayed in a few different ones. the more expensive it was the more uncomfortable the bed and it also meant the toliet would not flush or if it did it would run and run til you got up and turned the off the water to the stupid thing. We had toliet issues in 2 different fancy hotels and no it was not tummy problems on our part.
in my opinion the price of the hotel has nothing or very little to do with its comfort.

Gosh why can't all fancy hotels be like the Builtmore
I just booked one!

Will let you know, LOL, it is a 4 star resort with SEPARATE KIDS AREA!

W00T!
Heather Plett said…
The night before last. :-)
Anvilcloud said…
Last August at daughter's wedding. It was called an Inn, but I don't think you're hung up on the definition. Hotels are okay, but just that.

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache