Music Monday

What can I say? I'm just starting to feel better after a week's worth of sickness. Both Mr. P and I were stricken by the flu, the kind which leaves a six year old napping on the couch in the middle of the day and refusing to eat anything. The kind that knocks an old woman totally off her ass and into bed. Poor Mr. P, he didn't even get to go to school for the Valentine's Day party, nor did he get to go with my parents this weekend, which was the original plan.

Boo.

So, on to something a bit more fun.

I kid you not when I say that Hubba-hubba has requested that this song be played at his funeral. And for Liz, it's called "Harley David" by the Bollock Brothers, who I'm guessing aren't known for anything other than this song. This video never fails to crack me up. If you are easily offended by cursing and sexist language, then this video is NOT for you. And it is SO VERY NSFW or with little kids around!!!!

Comments

Heidi said…
Well, son of a bitch that's hilarious!

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll