Music Monday

I am doing this song as a favor to Hubba-hubba. This band was one of his favorites back in the 90's, and their album Foxbase Alpha was in continual play at his house. He has this "thing" for breathy female vocals. I tell them they sing that way because they can't actually sing. We also saw them at the House of Blues on Sunset Blvd. and they gave a decent show. A little too whispery for my taste.

But, they have a much different sound than everyone else I've been featuring lately, so this should be a nice change of pace.

Comments

dr sardonicus said…
I can count the number of people I know who have heard of Saint Etienne on one hand. And have a couple of fingers left.
Heidi said…
I have never heard this song before. I am sure my Hus would love it!
Liz said…
Never heard it before. Who is this?? Why don't you ever identify the band? I'm 2 minutes in and done. Sorry HH.

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll