Music Monday

I let Mr. P decorate the tree all by himself this year. Thus there is a major dearth of ornaments higher than four feet up the tree. Sigh. I'm sure I'll get around to moving them at some point. Right?

But, I should get points for making cocoa and having marshmallows while he was, uh, I mean I was decorating. which are a treat Mr. P does not often get. Right?

OK, I never knew about this song until recently, and every time I watch this video, I fall off my chair due to the fits of laughter. Thirty seconds does not go by that I don't find something funny. It's probably just me. Right?

Comments

Heidi said…
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAH! What's with the jumping up and down? Oh so much more.
... Paige said…
Hey I remember that kind of hair just like it was yesterday.

Oh wait it was, a bad hairday for sure!
Bammy said…
omg.. the hair.. the pork chop sideburns.. the clothes..LMAO... thanks.. I needed this tonight..
I am sure Mr. P's tree is beautimous!!

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache