Music Monday

I'm late! With the long weekend, I sort of lost track of what day it was, to be honest.

Words cannot describe how much I love this band, and this song. Call me a sucker, but I love big, sweeping songs. Actually, I love all kinds of songs, but for some reason Keane speaks to me. Maybe they are like my own personal dog whistle, only I can really hear how great they are.

Now, the video admittedly sucks the big one. That is why I picked the one with the best sound quality, even though there is an annoying thing running across the top of the screen.

Comments

Heidi said…
Yes, that is a pretty song.
Ted said…
Is this off Under the Iron Sea? If so, then you've heard "Atlantic," right?
Gina said…
Ted, yes, I have all of their CD's except for their newest one. Like I said, I lurve them.

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll