A Hostile Takeover

Well, apparently I am famous now.

For being hostile.

No surprise, really.

I wrote a post on one of my other blogs that was a bit critical, shall we say, of our local newspaper. They seem to be really jumping on the "blogging" bandwagon, and I put blogging in quotes because it seems that they are calling everything that isn't hard news a blog.

Which annoys me.

As I stated in the post, I look to my newspaper for news, not blogging. There are tons of fabulous writers and bloggers out there, I don't need the newspaper to find them for me. In fact, there are so many that I seem to have lately thrown up my hands in surrender, because I simply cannot keep reading and commenting and actually have a life.

Ahem, I digress.

Anyhoo, I stated what I felt was a very valid opinion on what the paper was doing. I linked to a specific blog that the paper had just launched about cosmetic surgery. I stated I didn't like it, didn't feel it was right for a newspaper.

Apparently, the blog in question wrote a post about my post and called me "hostile." Oh yeah, and a complainer.

They know me so well, don't they?

Comments

Unknown said…
Hostile? I would be proud that I was famous!!! :-)
Sunshine said…
You are totally hostile, in a funny and accurate way though. *snort*
Awesome Mom said…
They should be careful, showing too much emotion will give them wrinkles.
Autumn's Mom said…
any publicity is good publicity right? This is why I keep a low profile. hahaha Are you hostile because your a woman with an opinion? jerks.
... Paige said…
So now the whole town knows!
Are you gonna sue or just write an apology post?
come-on what ya gonna do about it Miss famous fancy pants?
{that is not a stick I'm holdin}
I love your complaining...keep it up!

Heidi

PS: Makes you wonder how much time people have on their hands, though, doesn't it??
Ted said…
If what you wrote was considered hostile, then clearly they are new to blogging.
dr sardonicus said…
Blogging ain't for wimps...

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache