Music Monday

Many thanks to those who wished me a happy birthday! I had a nice day shopping with my sister, a great lunch with cheesecake for dessert, but I didn't buy anything. Which was weird, because I had money to spend but couldn't find anything. Hate that.

So even though it's a day late, I'm still gonna do a birthday song...

This is from the early 80's by an English New Wave band called Altered Images



And here is them with one of their "regular" songs, and I totally dug this song back in the day. Still do!

Comments

I've been away...so

HAPPY BELATED! Glad you had a good day!

Heidi :)
WHAT!!! NO BIRTHDAY POST????

I went and made it so I could freaking comment on your birthday and there is no birthday post?

Waaaaaaaaa!!!! Excuse me while I go and tantrum in the corner. Don't want to make a mess you see.

And Happy Birthday babe. I loves ya anyway.
captain corky said…
Happy Birthday, Gina! Hope you had a great one.
Steph said…
Hope your birthday was great, even with one hour less of sleep :)
Liz said…
I had that album in college during my new wave phase and I played that song for myself on my birthday...all day!

Happy Birthday. I hope it was fun!
Nance said…
Gina, the great thing about birthday money is that it still works even when it's not your birthday. You'll know "it" when you see "it".

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache