Music Monday

Because I am feeling very silly today, I am going to put up a video from a group that Wikipedia calls a "Grammy Award-winning folk, pop, and comedy band composed of Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement."

Otherwise known as Flight of the Conchords.

If you can't get a laugh out of this song, I feel sorry for you indeed and suggest that you bury your sorrows in some chocolate. Or wine, or whatever, because this makes me laugh uncontrollably. Although there is nothing outright crude said on here, you probably won't want the kiddies to hear.

Comments

Cherry said…
I LOVE this song!
The first time I heard it, I downloaded it as soon as I got home so I could see Eric's expression when he heard it.

I still chuckle whenever someone might happen to say it's 'Business Time'... oh yea, even at the office.

This is a great version! Thanks for sharing!
captain corky said…
LOL! That was really funny. It got funnier as it went along.
Autumn's Mom said…
Those guys are silly. I've seen their show a couple of times.
dgm said…
I lurve "Brit" and Jemaine!

See also "The Most Beautiful Girl (in this room)."
Nance said…
My son got me hooked on these guys. dgm is right: TMBG (itr) is hysterical.

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll