Music Monday

As I sat there last night, feeling sorry for myself and throwing tiny little spit balls at George Clooney's bobblehead girlfriend, I forgot all about Music Monday.

Oh yeah, and Mr. P has a fever as well, for like the bazillionth time in the past six months. Poor little guy, though.

So after the Awards, in which I warned George that his girlie was a curse, I got to thinking about movies and songs, because what goes better with this topic than the day after the Oscars?

I have for your viewing pleasure not one but two videos. Enjoy the largesse while you can, I'm in a generous mood today.

The first is from the movie Billy Elliot, and if you haven't already seen it RENT IT NOW. Love this song.



Aaaand, one of my favorite movies that my dad and I can watch over and over. Caddyshack is a classic.

Comments

Cherry said…
I LOVE Billy Elliot! and oddly, I've never seen Caddyshack.
Billy Elliot is fantastic, especially that scene.
captain corky said…
One thing I'll never understand is why women get so jealous when they see guys like me and George with other women...

Sorry about Mr. P. I hope he feels better.
Anvilcloud said…
No comment about those five songs on The Oscars? Or are you just trying to forget? :)
Sunshine said…
This is why we're hetero lifemates. Billy Elliott is so utterly wonderful fantastical awesomeness. I never tire of it, not a single scene.

You know that kid is in "Jumper" now, right?? You probably knew, why did we forget to talk about movies the other day?
Autumn's Mom said…
haha never seen billy elliot. Will have to add to netflix.

Caddyshack? you never cease to amaze me :D It's a cinderella story!
Two of my favourite movies.

And I HEAR YA on George.

Heidi
Maternal Mirth said…
MY dad and I can watch Caddyshack over and over as well ... must be a dad/daughter thing :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache