He Took the Concept of "Use Your Words" a Bit Too Literally

Every day, the biggest fight I have with my son is the one where I ask him to put away the toys. And I can understand his reluctance, because boy, that kid really knows how to make a mess.

So today, when I asked him to clean up the fort comprised of various boxes and toys and blankets, the resistance was swift and vehement.

I told him that if he didn't do as I asked, he would not have the privilege of helping me to make dinner, nor would he get dessert. I told him, once again, to pick up the living room.

I heard nothing but silence. Then, I was handed this:



Methinks this four year old is just a wee bit too smart for his own good. Or mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll