Friday Poll

Many many moons ago, I volunteered for a meme over at Pole Hill Sanitarium. Silly me, I allowed Dr. S to assign me a letter of the alphabet and then I was to list all of my favorite things that began with that letter.

My friends, he gave me the letter P.

I was stumped. I could think of perhaps three things. And this whole time, I haven't been able to think of any more.

Purses- I love purses! All kinds!
Pugs- You either love them or hate them, and I think they are so cute!
Plants- I really like plants! They are pretty and green and they help the environment, what's not to like?
Pasta- Ok, you guys reminded me of that one.

Ok, so now it is your turn-

Give me something you really like that begins with the letter P. And this is a family blog, so keep it clean! Yes, I'm talking to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll