Randomness

- Does it make me bad that I thought Ladybird Johnson had already passed away?

- There are discussions underway about possibly acquiring a dog. There are circumstances associated with this that I am not at liberty to talk about. Yet.

- We are in a drought here, and I keep reading that a bunch of you have more rain than you can handle. Send some out West, will ya? The total rainfall in Orange County for the entire year was 2.61 inches. No, that is not a typo.

- The man who dares to call himself a President is doing things that make me think treasonous thoughts. Worst. President. EVER. My poor son will still be dealing with the fallout of this Administration when he is an adult.

- The woman who runs the part-time Tiny Tots program that I am sending Mr. P to this summer wears the tightest jeans I've ever seen. And she really shouldn't, if you know what I mean. She is not heavy, they are just supremely unflattering on her body type.

- Hubba-hubba has the day off tomorrow, whoo hoo! I think a trip to the beach may be in order.

- Mr. Personality's latest obsession is the song "One Jump Ahead" from Aladdin, which he forces me through various forms of torture to play on YouTube a million times a day. But it's worth it to hear him sing and watch him choreograph an entire performance based on it.

- Don Cheadle is one of my favorite actors, and I want to see his new movie.

- My new favorite word is "fabulous." I have absolutely no idea why.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll