Questions, Questions

I have received two sets of interview questions, and the ones from J beat out the ones from Beenzzz by a mere 19 minutes, but I technically got them first, so I will do J's first.


Could you give up your cell phone for a month?

Absolutely. I only recently got it, so perhaps it is still a pain in the butt for me to remember to take it anywhere and that's why. I only really need it a few times a month, if that. The rest of the time, it's just gravy.


Are you a dog person, or a cat person?

I like both dogs and cats, but I'm going to say dog. And here, the cat people are going to peer down their noses at me, because for some reason a lot of cat people feel superior to dog people.

Well you know what, I'm just gonna throw down on cat people right here. I mean, what is up with the supposed better qualities of cats? They say oh, it's because a cat chooses to love you and all that, but I'm not sure. They dismissively sniff, "Oh, a dog loves anybody that gives it food." And what exactly, is wrong with that, may I ask? They are just being properly grateful, that's all. And listen, there are plenty o' dogs that don't like everyone they come in contact with. Try the daschund down my street. If dare you to watch that dog bark at every person who walks in front of their yard and call it a slobbering dumb creature. That daschund is just as evil as any cat I've ever encountered.

What gives, cat people?


What do you consider to be the most important quality in a person?

I'm going to say honor, because from honor will flow things like truthfulness, faithfulness and being good to others and similar good qualities.


TP….over or under?

I haven't used toilet paper in three years.



Kidding!

I hope you didn't for one nanosecond think that was true. Either that, or perhaps you thought I exclusively use a bidet. But even with that, don't you still have to wipe? Ack, anyway...

Over.


If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be?

I would try to not take things so personally. I have never developed a thick hide, though goodness knows I should have by now. I obsess too much about things that have been said or done, and usually put a personal slant on it.

Wait, have I just described narcissism?

And please, if nobody asks me to interview them, rest assured that I will take it personally. Pathetic, I know.



Here are the "rules":

Here are the rules, if you would like to be interviewed:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll