New Music

No, the title isn't a euphemism, it really is new music.

I am posting this on a Friday night because I know that not too many people will like this song. However, I am completely blown away by it. It is not a "normal" song with a chorus and a bridge and all that type of stuff. So if you don't like experimental music, I would just move on.

And, because I am lamer than lame when it comes to these types of things, the best I can do is link you to the Audiofile page on Salon, which is where I found this artist, and the legal MP3 download.

There is something about this song that affects me profoundly, and I am either pregnant or PMS'ing big time, because I played it today and it made me cry.

Oh, and the louder this song is, the better.

Audiofile - Salon

Ack! As Ortizzle pointed out, the link just now sends you to a page with a list of songs, and it is Cortney Tidwell, Eyes are at the Billions. But, it looks like you have to watch the ad to get into the site, so I will link to her MySpace page as well.

Cortney Tidwell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll