Riddle Me This

I volunteered to have my lovely and talented bloggy friend Liz ask me some questions, and I am happy to answer them.

1) Do you have any allergies?

You know, my entire life I have been told that I am allergic to penicillin, but I read not too long ago that there are a bunch of people walking around that think they are allergic to penicillin, but really aren't. I bet you I am one of those. But, I don't think I'll be volunteering to find out any time soon.

2) If you could afford one decadent luxury that would improve your daily life, what would it be?

To me, a decadent luxury would be a housekeeper. I am actually salivating at the thought of having someone else scrub the floors and fold the laundry. And listen, I wouldn't be one of those people like my sister that "cleans up" before she gets there. I'm paying good money, so she gets to do it all!

3) When you were a little girl, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I distinctly remember wanting to be a model, actress, and singer, in exactly that order. So much for the women's movement in the seventies, eh?

4) I know you like baseball. Are there any other sports that you like?

I like all kinds of sports. I like playing sports and I like watching them. I would say the only sport that I truly cannot get into is football. Hubba-hubba used to play football, he has explained all of it to me, and I just don't like it. Give me anything besides football.

5) What is your favorite vegetable?

Listen, I grew up hating vegetables. I can't say that I have progressed all that far as an adult. I wish I liked more vegetables, because I know that they are so good for me. But I just can't choke broccoli down, despite the health benefits.

Ooops, ok, let me answer the question. If I were to go for the vegetable that I will eat every time it is placed in front of me, it would be carrots. I would eat them in them in a box, I would eat them with a fox.

Anybody else want to play?

Also, you can find me guest-blogging today about my hatred of all things "natural" over at ...and the pursuit of happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apples and Oranges

Not So Lucky George

Friday Poll