Google, How I Hate Thee, Let Me Count the Ways

1) You have not let me sign into the regular format of gmail now for two entire days. I keep having to settle for what is called the "Basic HTML" version. You keep blaming my computer connection, but every other site is loading just fine, thank you.

2) You also will not set a cookie for my computer so I do not have to sign into the Dashboard every single freaking time I want to log in. Each time, I check the "remember me" box, hoping that this time, it will not be in vain.

3) I am having to sign in to comment on people's blogs, even when I just signed in two minutes ago.

4) The "test" blog you made me get when I switched over to the improved Google is for crap. I thought I could copy and paste the changes onto my regular blog. Nope. I had to redo the entire thing twice. I could do that with my old one, so what is the point?

5) Why will you not add more templates to the "Google approved" list? Or at least take off the least downloaded ones and switch them, for goodness sakes.

6) You bought YouTube and let Viacom steamroll all over you. Good job.

7) You claim it is so very easy to import my feed list into Google Reader, and then tell me I have to convert the list into a type of file I've never heard of and don't even give me instructions. Perhaps I am a technotard, (phrase courtesy of Zee's Space) but geez, you gotta account for the lowest common denominator on these things.

8) And why, why if you have made everyone who logs into Blogger have a gmail account, do I have to log in both to the gmail and Blogger? You wanted people to have linked accounts, but the logins aren't linked. Stupid.

It is times like this when I wish I had more money to not have to rely on a free service. I guess you definitely get what you pay for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll