A Little Something To Lull You

I was tagged quite a while ago by Dr. Sardonicus from Pole Hill Sanitarium. This is later than promised, but here it is!

1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book.
3. Name the author.
4. Turn to page 123.
5. Go to the fifth sentence on the page.
6. Copy the next three sentences and post to your blog.
7. Tag three more lucky souls.

The nearest book was behind me on one of our leather cube end tables. Actually, there were two, one on top of the other, and I chose the top one.

The Smartest Investment Book You'll Ever Read Can you tell this is one of Hubba-hubba's?

Daniel R. Stolin is the esteemed author.

"If you decide to open an account with Fidelity Investments, just do the following:

-Invest 70 percent of your stock allocation in the Fidelity Spartan Total Market Index Fund (FSTMX).

-Invest the balance, (30 percent) of your stock allocation in the Fidelity Spartan International Index Fund (FSIIX)."

And now that I have totally put you to sleep, just remember that you are going to owe me, say, a ten percent cut.

I would tag people, but I sense deep, deep ennui in the blogosphere, so I will leave it open to anyone that is looking for something short and sweet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache