I'm Going To Call Her Selfish

I watched the woman in Trader Joe's carefully selecting her organic apples and placing them in her cart.

She moved on to free-range chicken and picked up some tofu.

She had a nice figure and was meticulously dressed.

Obviously, this woman cared about what she puts in her body.

As I was leaving the store, I saw her climb into a huge white Suburban. Well, is there any other kind of Suburban but a huge one?

She apparently doesn't care about the fact that she is polluting the earth, wasting limited resources, and contributing more than her fair share to global warming driving herself around in that hulking gas guzzler.

But hey, she supports free-range chicken, so maybe she feels like she is perfectly justified.

I don't get people like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache