If Only We Could All Be So Forewarned*

I was laying on Mr. Personality's bed, reading a book as he occupied himself on the floor with some toys he had found under the bed in a storage bin.

"Mama!"

"What?"

"Prepare to be surprised!"

I am not kidding when I say I started laughing so hard that I almost fell of the bed.



*The first time ever that the title is almost as long as the post.

And as an addendum to this post, in which almost every single commenter wanted to know what the heck the child was preparing me for- I'll never know. I started laughing, and he gets mad at me when I laugh at him when he isn't deliberately trying to be funny. So he climbed up on the bed and began tickling me. Trust me, it was rather anti-climactic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll