So Far

This is what I have learned this weekend so far:

Call something a club, make it hard to get in, charge people a fortune for mediocre food, and people will flock to it even if it sucks.

Tequila is the elixir of the devil.

I can only watch someone do coin and card tricks for five minutes. Tops.

I bought an outfit that was way too dressy. What the heck was I thinking? This is Southern California, for god's sake. We wear sandals with buckles and think we are dressed up.

Magicians are an odd group of people.

When you are no longer having fun, even though you think you should stay because it took so much time, and effort and money, it's ok to leave.

It is fun to see more than one movie at the multiplex. I swear today was the first time I ever did something like that. See, and you wonder why I like to keep myself anonymous after learning about the life of crime that I lead.

I have confirmed that people who bring young children to R rated movies should be burned at the stake. Repeatedly.

And lastly, even though I love my child more than life itself, it does a marriage good to have them spend the weekend with someone else once in a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache