Randomness

Hubba-hubba is embarassed to admit it, but he watches "Brothers and Sisters" right along with me. Tonight he got off the computer to set next to me on the couch when the show came on, and I gave him a high five and said, "Welcome to the sisterhood!"

A few weekends ago, when Mr. Personality was at my parent's house, I cannot tell you how utterly bizarre it was to not have to factor him into my plans. It was a little eerie having the freedom to wake up and do whatever, and not have to tend to his needs. I remembered my former life a bit wistfully.

I think the Democrats should try to immediately enforce a "pay as you go" budget, thus making the hardest part under the Bush administration. That way, the next (hopefully Democrat) president will be able to avoid all of the blame for the tough times that are ahead. Because you know that's what is going to happen.

Bra shopping is a pain the the butt. It seems like they now have a bazillion different kinds that push and pull your boobs every which way. Full coverage, demi, strange convertible ones that have five different permutations. Perhaps if I went anywhere more glamourous than the grocery store most days, I would think about getting one of those. I don't think I've worn anything srapless since my early twenties.

Last night we rented "Why We Fight." I recommend it for exposing the lies that our government, and not just this Administration, have told the American people. It is more than ok to question every little thing our government does, I consider it our duty as citizens. If we don't care, who will?

There is something so very, very wrong with the fact that it is four days before Thanksgiving and it was 92 degrees here today.

I was in my bedroom with Mr. Personality today as Hubba-hubba put on one of Mr. P's favorite songs (Two Hearts Beat as One, U2- that's my boy!). He heard the beginning notes, looked at me and said, "I've got to go Mama, it's showtime!" Think of it as being spoken by Jim Carrey and you've got the idea. Except, he's never seen Jim Carrey, so I'm not sure where he got it from. Nevertheless, break a leg, my son, break a leg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache