Not a Thing Lost In Translation

Today we went to a kid's fair, and if you participated in the coloring contest, you got to color your own button, which they then made for you right there.

Upon finishing his contest entry, I asked Mr. Personality "Would you like to make a button?" Affirmative, so we walked over to the appropriate table.

The girl working at the table told him, "You can use any of these markers to make your button."

With great seriousness, Mr. Personality picks up a marker, and begins to draw. I think perhaps he is drawing a happy face. He adds a couple more things and announces himself done. I look at it, and am totally perplexed.

Take a look for yourself:


















I quizzically asked him, "Honey, what is that?"

His reply? "A button, Mommy." Like, duh.

So we are now the proud owners of what I like to call the Button Button.

Perhaps I should rename him Mr. Literal.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hahaha brilliant, I love it. looks picaso-ish to me.
Anonymous said…
LOL..

Yeah, my boy is mostly literal too. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll