Food Fight Friday

Like a shameless hussy, I stole this from J while she was on vacation.

How do you like your eggs?

Scrambled, well done. Any other way makes me want to hurl.

How do you take your coffee/tea?

I take my tea like a real woman, no sugar, no lemon, no nothing. Coffee, I don't drink.

Favorite breakfast food:

French toast or German pancakes with some eggs on the side. Yum.

Peanut butter:

Extra chunky. I have been sacrificing and doing smooth lately since they don't seem to make organic chunky that I can find.

What kind of dressing on your salad?

Balsamic vinegarette or if I'm feeling daring, French.

Coke or Pepsi?

Coke, preferably Diet Caffeiene Free.

You’re feeling lazy. What do you make?

Well, if I'm feeling lazy, I will make nothing. What I will do is order Hubba-hubba to make me something. Pronto.

You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?

Ok, well if Hubba-hubba isn't around, then my favorite pizza is margherita.

You feel like cooking. What do you make?

Some type of seared steak, homemade macaroni and cheese, or my scones.

Do any foods bring back good memories?

My grandfather used to make the most delectable German pancakes, and my grandmother made the best strudel ever, as well as this killer seven layer cake. My other grandmother used to make lamb and polenta, as well as these Pritikin bread, cheese and tomato sandwiches for me when I got home from school.

Do any foods bring back bad memories?

El Pollo Loco. As much as I would like to eat it, it never agrees with me.

Do any foods remind you of someone?

I always think of Hubba-hubba when I see lasagna. It's his favorite.

Is there a food you refuse to eat?

I will not eat liver or any "wild" meat.

What was your favorite food as a child?

Twinkies. I haven't had a twinkie in over a decade.

Is there a food that you hated as a child but now love?

Asparagus, but only grilled.

Is there a food that you loved as a child but now hate?

Pickles and ham. I won't eat either of them any more under any circumstances.

Favorite fruit & vegetable:

Definitely watermelon and I'm going to say carrots. Corn comes in at a close second.

Favorite junk food:

BBQ potato chips, although I try to stick to the healthy kind when I indulge.

Favorite between meal snack:

Whatever is handy. Lately it has been these granola bars that I really shouldn't be having. They don't have chocolate or anything, but they're still not that great.

Do you have any weird food habits?

I do not like to mix my food on my plate. Only things that are supposed to have sauce or gravy on them will be tolerated. If the gravy touches my carrots, I ain't eating 'em.

You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?

Huh, what's a diet?

You’re off your diet. Now what would you like?

A nice big steak and some french fries. Oh, and throw in a milkshake for good measure.

How spicy do you order Indian/Thai?

As mild as I can get it, I am not a spicy food person.

Can I get you a drink?

Yes, please. Something fruity with rum will do nicely.

Red wine or white?

I have developed a taste for reds over white.

Favorite dessert?

Hot fudge sundae, or French apple pie a la mode. Depends on if I'm PMS'ing.

The perfect nightcap?

Hot chocolate in the winter, caffeiene free tea in the summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache