Saturday Shout-Out

So as I mentioned previously, Kvetch had a wonderful idea to give some love to some of the ladies not attending Blogher this weekend.

I immediately thought of Wordgirl.

This is a woman who is a true writer, in the best sense of the word. She has some of the most entertaining and yet thoughtful posts out there, in my opinion. She has a great sense of humor, as well as being able to write some of the most perfectly structured sentences I have ever seen on the internet.

She is an artist, the only estrogen in a testosterone-fueled household, as well as being a wise and kind soul. And as long as you can stand references to ancient artists like Steely Dan and Peter Frampton, you'll be fine. (Ack, please don't kill me, Wordgirl, I was just joking there. Really!)

If you have never been to her snazzy new digs, I highly suggest you do so now. You won't be sorry.

Unless you are a big fan of Tom Cruise, and then, well then you might have a bit of a problem.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oops. I wrote my comment on "Come and Look". No...I'm not drunk.

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll