Television Randomness

So am I the only person who thinks that the Oprah "Legends Ball" is a bit obscene? I mean, here are a bunch of extremely rich people congratulating themselves and giving themselves a bunch of extremely expensive things, like they really need Oprah to buy them nice stuff. I mean, let's talk about disproportional distribution of wealth. And then to just rub our noses in it to boot. No sour grapes here, no sirree.

As for Grey's Anatomy, Hubba-hubba has predicted that Addison will be pregnant next season. You heard it here first.

I have no idea why certain music, such as that featured in those Aqous (of all things!) commercials gets to me. I'm apparently a sap. And a marketer's dream.

Elliot went home! I was very surprised. But, between Taylor and Katherine, I think Taylor will win.

The season finale of Lost next week had better not suck. Not many shows can cause my jaw to drop to my chest as it did a couple weeks ago. Even more impressive is the fact that I never have a bra on when I'm watching it, so my jaw has a looong way to go.

I used to loathe those Carl's Jr. commercials where they would show people dripping mustard and crap onto themselves while eating. But I have to admit I kind of like their new ad campaign with the chicken breasts. Shhhh, don't tell anyone, I have a reputation to protect.

I will reluctantly watch the finale of Desperate Housewives. This season was not particularly exciting, but I know the plotlines, so whatever.

I have come to believe that the most perfect movie ever made is Monsters Inc. I have watched that show, directly or indirectly, dozens of times and it never fails to make me laugh, even though I know the dialogue by heart.

Reading this, you will probably draw the conclusion that I watch a lot of television and that I have no life.

I would have to disagree with you.

Respectfully, of course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll