Saturday Night Meme

So I was tagged by Hope, because I really am a very slow runner.

1) What is something that you have done that you regret?

I remember really losing my temper at this child that was in the day camp where I used to be a counselor back in my late teens and early twenties. Yes, he was being a jerk, but I took him to task in front of the camp in a very hard manner. Knowing what I know now about children and their self-esteem, I never ever should have done that.

2) Name one thing about yourself that very few people know.

I can smell anything miles away. Don't ever think that you can "squeak" something by, because you can't. As Hubba-hubba is well aware.

3) Have you ever cried to a love song?

Good grief, what woman hasn't sat there at least one time in her life and took the excuse of a good love song to bawl her eyes out? I say you are inhuman if you haven't. "Sad Eyes" always does it for me.

4) What are your three "WORST" qualities?

My critical-ness. My nitpicking (with certain privileged people) can probably be a bit much. I blame my mom. In fact, when I am being very critical, Hubba-hubba will call me by my mother's name.

My seeming inablility to fold laundry in a timely manner. It is probably some kind of passive-aggressiveness on my part.

I also have one that is a bit of a paradox. I have a very giving, kind heart. Because of that, it has been stomped on too many times for me to even count. So as a result, I am more hardened and suspicious than I used to be. But really, it is a self-defense mechanism.


5) Aside from your blog...which other blog could you not live without?

I plead the 5th. And AC, this is an American blog, so I can do just that!

6) What is your favorite body part on YOUR body and why?

Hmmmm, so many to choose from. Probably my eyes. They tend to be the thing I get the most compliments on, and I agree. I have no shortage of self-esteem over here, you're right.

7) Are you gay, straight, or bisexual?

I am straight. Unusual question, but I'll go for it.

8) What's your passion?


Hmmmm, I have many. I would have to say that my most important one is raising my son to the best of my ability.

9) When are you going to put a picture up?

I like the one I have, it will stay for a while.

10) What do you hope to be doing within the next 5 years?

Raising hopefully another child and being healthy and content with my life, whatever stage it may be in.

11) If you could have any job, what would it be?

Antique dealer.

13) Where are you going on your next vacation?

Well, I have a wedding I am invited to in July that is about a 6 hour drive north, and I am contemplating turning that into a mini-vacation.

14) If you could turn back time and redo something, what would it be?

I probably would have put more emphasis on doing well in college. I pretty much coasted through, dropping in and out on whims. It took me almost 7 years to finish. But gosh, those whims were fun. I just wish my GPA would have been a bit better.


As for tagging, if you like what you see, feel free.

Comments

Granny said…
Did I just hear you say a six hour drive north?
Dani said…
"My seeming inablility to fold laundry in a timely manner." - Amen sister...I second that emotion.

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache