Next Time, You Can Be Sure It Won't Be a Song*

So it seems that we are not the only people who have mixed up the groups En Vogue and Soul II Soul. I went on iTunes to see if perhaps En Vogue did a cover of the song, but it wasn't there. I went on Amazon to see if I could find it on there, and the only group that came up with a song under that title on both sites was Soul II Soul.

When MegaMom came up with DeLaSoul, my heart sank because I suddenly remembered that it wasn't En Vogue who recorded the song. Even though I found two sites, including the one linked by Liz, that claimed it was done by En Vogue, I think they are wrong. There was no album name attributed to either lyric listing, which is unusual. So then I went to this site, where the entire discography of En Vogue is listed, and no song by that name.

Just goes to show that misinformation abounds on the internet. Apparently including my blog, as well.

So, the points will be awarded to Suzanne, barring any other mistakes by myself.

Liz, thanks for being such a good sport.

*Since the overwhelming consensus seemed to be in favor of any day, any time, be prepared!

Comments

Suzanne said…
How about Liz and I split those points?

Suzanne
Piece of Work said…
Hey, wait a minute, I guessed soul II soul on the original post! Go check my comment!!
Piece of Work said…
Hey, wait a minute, I guessed soul II soul on the original post! Go check my comment!!
oshee said…
lol..all this work for a game..
I bet you weren't expecting it to be this hard Gina.
I hope the next question goes smoother. :-)
Liz said…
Geez, Gina! Are you sure you really want to do this??

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache