Stupid Gina Tricks

- I can crack my lower spine just by tensing my leg muscles when I am sitting or laying down.

- I know the lyrics to almost every song I have ever heard.

- I can guess almost all the answers on Jepoardy!, but I always miss the Final Jepoardy! question. It's very annoying. If I was ever on the show, my strategy would have to be answer almost every question, thus leaving me able to bet 0 and still win.

-I have an uncanny ability to judge rate of speed+distance, something that serves me well driving in SoCal.

-I can almost always pee on command. Perhaps not a lot, but something.

-I can make spatzle just like my grandmother.

-I can lift one eybrow independently of the other.

-I never use bookmarks, I can always remember exactly where I left off.

And of course, not one of these wonderful talents can make me money in any way, shape, or form.

Tell me some of yours!

Comments

gina said…
Can you touch your nose with your tongue? That's about all I got. Not a impressive trick now, but worked well for me when I was single and having fun!
Anvilcloud said…
I don't know the lyrics to any song that I've ever heard. Oh, I guess that's lack of talent. Hmmm, well I can flap my cheeks in some sort of weird way that's hard to describe but tends to make people chuckle -- perhaps at me and not with me, eh?
The Bizza said…
I can blow bubbles with my spit, though I havent tried since I was 8-ish. Still, it qualifies as a skill.

I can also touch my nose with my tongue.
Gina said…
Hi BJ! I recognize you from Mel's!

Now I have to say I am feeling fairly inadequate about the tongue to the nose thing.

Time to start practicing!

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll