Randomness

So lately we have been giving Mr. Personality little bitty marshmallows (I don't want to hear it) when he goes pee in the potty. He thinks he is so crafty, and he tries to negotiate how many he will get.

"How about four? Or ten?"

"Hmmmm, ok, I guess I can give you four."

"Oh goody!"

It is hilarious because he always seems to think he has outmanueverd me in some way.

I think I have a completely platonic crush on The Wiggles. Don't look at me like that. Anthony is actually quite good looking, and the rest of them are just so, I don't know, cute! I am also embarassed to say that I cannot stop singing "Where's Jeff?" Hey, it's a catchy little number, ok?

I have finally learned to ignore the constant "no's" that permeate my world. I used to take them a bit personally, each one an affront to my parental authority. Now I just steamroll, steamroll. Life is much easier...

Ok, a question for all of my friends out there. My sister's 40th birthday party is three weeks away, and it is a sort of Renaissance theme (she is very into that stuff). Any suggestions or ideas on fairly easy and cheap decorations to make a room look like a castle? And, no sarcasm allowed! Yes, I'm talking to you!

Can I say that the pressure for me to have another child from friends and family is starting to get fairly intense? I would love to have another one, it just doesn't seem like the right time. But no one seems to agree. Except for Hubba-hubba, and he's probably the most important one, right?

I used to have quite a bit of respect for John McCain. I had always said he was one Republican, that if he ran for President, I would vote for him. That changed when for some bizarre reason that I cannot fathom, he chose to interject himself into the recent proposition campaigns that we recently voted on. He supported Schwarzenegger. Why in the world did a Senator from Arizona feel the need to tell me what to vote for in a California election? Respect gone.

I am using lots of question marks today. I wonder why?

Comments

chichimama said…
I'm going to be honest about the two kids thing, I love them both dearly, but it is A LOT more work. Be sure you're readry.

As for the castle, how about little triangle flags around the room like the ones that usually fly from the ramparts? And maybe some gauzy fabric? That seems sort of Renaissancy.

Anthony is my favorite Wiggle as well...
Melodee said…
Grace is completely over The Wiggles, to the point of despising them. She will not watch at all.

Did you know Anthony and his wife just had their second baby?

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll