Rock On

So I apparently need some serious help. I now seem to be horribly addicted to the new show "Tommy Lee Goes to College."

I must be one of the 20 people on the planet who has never seen the sex tape of him and Pam Anderson. Of course, I am familiar with his band Motely Crue, although have never been a huge heavy metal fan. I have seen various unflattering pictures of him in People magazine and the like, and could never understand all his groupies.

Actually he is much better looking than I have ever given him credit for, but based on the apparently very long hotties list I posted a while ago, it doesn't take much for me to find a man even semi-good looking. That could be good or bad, depending on how you look at it. Good for me, possibly bad for Hubba-hubba.

Anyway, the classic fish out of water scenario has gotten me hooked (har har). The University of Nebraska seems to be your classic football-obsessed Midwestern college, and tatted Tommy does stick out a wee bit. The one way that he fits in just perfectly is that he is white, which 99% of the studen body also happens to be. I also am fascinated by how utterly flat Nebraska is. Nothin to see folks, just flat as far as the eye can see.

The only thing that bugs me is when it is so obviously edited and the people have been coached to say certain things. Dangit, I want to believe that reality tv is real! Don't make it so easy for me to see right through what is going on! Let me at least try to pretend...

Comments

Piece of Work said…
I haven't seen this yet--but like most reality tv, I try to stay away, for fear of being sucked in.

How weird, though, to be 18 years old and a freshman at college and have all these cameras, etc in your dorm, not to mention Tommy Lee.


Oh, and the mai tais? At least one a day the whole vacation.
karla said…
Ok. Now I don't feel so bad about being a Big Brother addict!

Havent seen this show yet, although it does look funny.

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll