Most Selfish Mother Ever

Ok, so Mr. Personality has been not napping lately. He is not fighting it at all, he will lay down, he just will not fall asleep. This morning at the grocery store, he was yawning, and I thought to myself, oh no please don't be tired!

You see, I am totally obsessed with "Lost" and was quite pissy last Wednesday when he did nap and didn't fall asleep at night until 8:45pm. Get TiVo, you say? Too expensive. Figure out how to tape the damn thing, you say? I have tried and tried, to no avail to tape shows on our stupid DVD/VCR.

So, lets just say when it was obvious that there would be no nap for the fourth day in a row today, I breathed a tiny inward sigh of relief. Pathetic, I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll