Randomness

Good heavens, I think we are going to start potty training in a month or so.

I have seen some promotional stuff for the celebrity wedding special they are going to have on TV. Is it just because I have no money that it seems ridiculous to spend so much money on a wedding? Probably at least half of which will end up in divorce? If I had money, would I think that hey, they earned it, they can spend it as they please? Perhaps one day I will find out the answer to that question.

Speaking of ridiculous sums of money, I have to say that I think it was inappropriate for the Republicans to have staged such ostentatious inagural activities when we are at war. And, for the record, I would have thought it just as wrong if the Democrats had done it.

Part of the problem, in my opinion, is that only a small segment of people are sacrificing anything for this war. If gas had to be rationed, or metal, or something similarly important, then I think it would hit home a little harder. However, for too many people, as long as they gots their pizza and beer, life is good.

Why do cars always seem to need work done at the time when money is the tightest?

Why are supermarket parking lots angled so steeply that while you are unloading your groceries you have to use your whole body to keep the cart from careening into your car, or worse, down the lane into another car?

You know you really need to lose weight when you get into the boats on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland, and you swear that you are making the boat "lean."

Ditto for the Jungle Cruise boats.

Next time I'll skip the clam chowder in a bread bowl they serve there. Oh, and the churros.






Comments

Pamela Aaralyn said…
You are going to start potty training, aye? Let me know what works for you please. I have tried M&Ms, jellybeans, begging and pleading on all fours, yelling, positive reinforcement, letting him sit in it awhile, you name it. Nothing has worked and this Feb. Mr Troublemaker turns three! THREE and still in PEE! AHHHHHH

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll