Because I'm just too worn out from being sick and caring for other sick people to write anything long and coherent. So you're just going to get short and hopefully-coherent.
- It sounds like the dumbest thing, but I bought some new flatware (at Target!) and it is so interesting and unlike our other more traditional flatware that I feel cool when I use it. For some reason we kept losing spoons and forks. But knives, for some reason, were OK.
- I am the dumbass who woke up last night at 3am wondering if I had closed the windows on the van after I picked up Mr. P from an activity. It was raining. I thought, Hubba-hubba is going to kill me if I didn't close those windows. So I opened the garage door and walked out to the driveway in my pajamas, in the rain, at 3am. I figured if any of our neighbors was up, they deserved to see me in my pajamas. And indeed, not only had I left 2 windows open, I had also NOT CLOSED one of the sliding van doors.
-Uh, so at least the interior only got 3 hours of rain versus like, 10. That's a good thing, right? Try telling that to my husband.
- There was a photographer employed by the city we live in at a gymnastics class Ms. P took (and who, ironically, only lasted one more session before I decided she was being too disruptive to the other students and removed her). I had to sign a release form and all that, and thought nothing of it. Then, months later I go on to the city website to look up recreation classes, and who do you think appeared? Yup, she's on the front page for the class directory. If you want to see it, email me, and if I know you and like you, I'll send you the link. It's a great picture.
- Why does Pandora keep giving me all these fricking instrumentals? If I liked instrumentals (other than classical ones) I would have a station devoted to them, would I not?
-Have I ever mentioned my Dad is an internet DJ? And that he's 66?
- The other day we went to a behavioral evaluation for our daughter, and I dressed up at bit to appear more like a "suburban mom" than a "former at-home blogger." Thus I was wearing some skinny jeans that are actually a little too loose in the waist. Thank you, 2% spandex. Anyhoo, I also had some older, very thin underwear on. You know, the kind that has nothing wrong with it, but has lost a lot of the elasticity in the waistband. Unbeknownst to me, as I was sitting in the office, the looseness of my jeans was forcing my underwear to slowly migrate south. This resulted in such an agressive migration that as we were walking to the car, my underwear was essentially only being held up by the crotch of my jeans. There was no easy way to pull them back up to my waist without completely reaching with both hands down into my pants, so I was walking psuedo-commando through the school parking lot. I'm a class act, people, a class act.
- I know that your day has been entirely made after having read that extremely TMI story.