Sunday, March 01, 2009

Music Monday

How, how could I have forgotten about Music Monday last week? I dunno, it was just a crazy week all around.

I'm going to go way back in time to a band I remember listening to with my Dad. This is one of his favorite groups, and this is one of his all time favorite bands. Fleetwood Mac and I go way, way back and I have a deep appreciation for them. "The Chain" is one of my favorites from them.

And yeah, they are all 70'd out and whatnot, and this being a live version, but the song still rocks and so does Lindsey Buckingham.

7 comments:

dgm said...

Whoa. That takes me back to lying down on my crushed velvet purple bedspread and listening to "The Chain" over and over. Thanks!

Awesome Mom said...

I love me some Fleetwood Mac! That is an awesome song and one of my faves.

Autumn's Mom said...

This is my favorite too. I really wanted to see them in concert this time around, but just can't shell out that kind of cash. I hope they do an HBO special or something. It's a bummer that Christine McV won't be touring with them. I guess she doesn't fly anymore??? Who can blame her.

... Paige said...

Fleetwood, a great band

Liz said...

Yeah the 70's! Finally something from my era that I can relate to! This song is awesome. Love the subtitles.

dr sardonicus said...

Rumours is a fine album; Fleetwood Mac, the one before it, is even better. Lindsey Buckingham still rocks. I bought his new album Gift Of Screws not long ago, and it's a pretty good one.

stevie-nicks-news.com said...

I get swallowed up by The Chain every time I hear it. It's one of my favorite Mac songs. On the other side of the intensity spectrum, I love Hypnotized from when Bob Welch was with Fleetwood Mac. Good stuff.