Heaven knows I am horrible at doing memes. I was often tagged in the past, and then would completely forget to do it, thus causing righteous annoyance on the part of the tagger, so I just sort of stopped doing them altogether. And people stopped tagging me, so all was fine.
But, along comes the intrepid Paige over at Paradise Valley 2. And because I lurve Paige, I will do the meme.
1. It is your lucky day what are you going to do?
2. What was the game you played as a child that you almost always or always did win?
3. You get to meet anyone from the past or present who will it be?
4. When you relax what is it that you do?
5. What is your favorite number?
6. What was the name of your favorite childhood toy?
7. If you could name the next fashion fade/craze what would it be?
1. Go shopping and then out to lunch. And have money with which to do so.
2. Pitfall. It was an old Atari game where you were an Indiana Jones-like character. You would jump over logs and crocodiles and swing from trees. I kicked complete ass on that game. I even scored this ridiculously high score, photographed it because you could send it to them and get some kind of prize, and never actually sent it in.
3. Mark Twain.
4. You don't want to know. Kidding! Uh, I read books. Yeah, that's it.
6. My Crissy Doll.
7. Saris for every woman! So beautiful! So comfortable!