Music Monday

Repeat after me: Happiness and light! Happiness and light!

Another band that I have inherited a love of from my dad are ELO, and this is one of my favorite songs from them. This is one of their less esoteric, less electronic-driven songs.

What is it about this song that is so great? I don't know but all I know is that I lurves it. I think it's the fact that it slows down so wonderfully on the one part, which I'm sure has an official name that I don't know, goes all fast again, and then slows down at the end. Or maybe because it's actually really intense, and a fabulous song to work out to. Anyhoo, boring video, but a rockin' song!

Comments

J said…
HA! That was indeed the most boring video ever, but it was fun to hear the song!

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache