Saturday, May 31, 2008

Music Monday

As one of the many, many people who did not see the movie "Martian Child," I was unaware of this song, which was on the soundtrack.

Which is weird, because I just so happen to lurve John Cusack. And not just because of the whole iconic "Say Anything," he's just got a certain something that I find very attractive. Too bad he can't be in a good movie to save his life. Therefore, the last movie I saw him in was "Hi Fidelity." Yes, which was a long-ass time ago.

But, this song from Guster is mellow, sweet, and the video is guaranteed to make you dizzy.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Is it Monday already? Haha!

Anvilcloud said...

Now, what are you going to post when Monday is really here?

Steph said...

Good song, and yes, I am dizzy! :)

Gina said...

Ach! A glitch! A glitch in the auto-posting!

Because of course, it wasn't ME who messed up!

Ah well, the song is good enough that I just might keep it up for two days.

Autumn's Mom said...

i just loved the movie Martian Child. So glad John Cusack is still around. i don't have sound, so can't think of this song! dangit.

Suzanne said...

I loved the movie, too. It is so sad that a smart, sweet movie like that just passes through without a word. I loved that Anjelica Huston was in it at the end...

This is a bit dizzying. I liked it though...