Marriage

For some strange reason, men find this video a lot less funny than women do.

Comments

captain corky said…
He was doing ok until he insulted fishing. Now I'm not going to purchase his DVD!
karla said…
Oh man, that was FUNNY!
Quiskaeya said…
Oh man was that hilarious! I have to let the hubster watch this! I know what he's gonna say, "Hmmmmmph."
Maternal Mirth said…
I have to say, I don't think my Dummy has a nothing box. He's got a football box, a boob box, a dirty joke box, a bathroom box ... but he's always thinking. Or he does a damn good job at pretending to think.
:)
Sunshine said…
I KNOW my hubby has a nothing box. That's the box he pulls out when I'm trying to tell him stuff.
maddie said…
that was freaking hilarious!!
J said…
This reminds me of a conversation Py and I had tonight. I said, ala Seinfeld, that for men, it's not what's on tv, but what ELSE is on TV, and he countered with, for women, it's not what's on TV, it's what else a woman can do while watching TV. Touche, I thought, and got the computer and blogged while watching TV. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache