Music Monday

Now anyone who has been reading this blog for any length of time knows that we have never had cable/satellite television.

This weekend, we stepped into modern times and had the Dish Network installed. The good part? Hubba-hubba bargained the crap out of them, and it is only costing us an extra ten bucks a month on a month-to-month contract. Sweet!

So in honor of that, I had in mind a video from the very early 80's that I thought was set back in pre-historic times. Turns out it isn't but it is such a campy, cheesy video that you cannot help but flash back to those heady days of neon clothes and big hair. It almost makes me nostalgic. Almost.



The group is Toto Coelo and the song is "I Eat Cannibals" from good old 1982.

Comments

Awesome Mom said…
Nice! That is impressive bargaining on Hubba-hubba's part. We had a cable guy come by our house and act like he was going to do us a favor because he was offering to hook our cable up right that second. He was even unphased by the fact that we were moving in two months so I had to pretty much shut the door in his face. Why I keep answering the door I will never know.
Deb Heller said…
It has been so long since I've heard that funny song. :-)

Thanks for bringing back the memories... I think!

It has been a while since I stopped by... Had a lot of stuff going on over the last 6mos, so I started a new blog. Well, it's a kick-start.

Happy Monday!

deb
dr sardonicus said…
Talk about jumping the shark...
... Paige said…
Welcome to the future, where all things begin...
Ortizzle said…
Welcome to satellite TV. Couldn't live without it.
Beenzzz said…
Oh my GOOD LORD! I remember that song! I think I was in sixth grade or something. I really liked it then and I just listened to it and I can't figure out why I did. :)
Ted said…
Good lord how I hated that song. But it does bring back memories of when MTV played videos. :-)
Mrs. G. said…
Now it's official. We are the only ones in the United States without cable. Sigh.

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache