Who's With Me?

Because I am just a masochist like that, I have decided to do NaBloPoMo again.

Sheesh, don't look at me like that. Don't you know that blogging is an addiction? If you didn't, then what are you doing here, huh?

If you don't already know, NaBloPoMo is simple. A post every day for the month of November. That's it. How hard can that be?

Seriously, I had a great time last year, even though I won squat. They have lots of prizes, and of course I was unlucky enough to win exactly nothing. But it's a lot of fun, did I mention that?

Who cares if I already have a quota to meet on my other blog? And am supposed to have a quota that not one person bothers to follow on that one? So what if that means I supposedly need to contribute to two blogs every day? I betcha I can do it.

And if I can do it, so can you, my friend.

Come on, throw caution to the wind, like Boogiemum and I have already done! To heck with having a life!

And, come on down to Teeny Manolo and play One Bid on a fairly ugly shirt!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache