fRiDaY pOlL

Can you tell I'm getting bored with the title?

My grandmother called me the other day, concerned that because I no longer get the newspaper (long story, let's call it a protest due to change of management and content) I didn't know about the recall of Pirates of the Carribbean flashlights. She thought that Mr. P might have one, and she wanted me to know. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I already knew about it and that I get all my news, instantly, online. I've even started eschewing television news because it bugs me that they all stand. Whatever happened to sitting down? It makes me nervous that they stand.

Where do you get your news?

Comments

Ginger said…
News? What news? I try to avoid it if at all possible. My only source of news is the 5 minute radio news in the morning and Paul Harvey.
Nance said…
THE Cleveland Plain Dealer!!
Anonymous said…
From the voices in my head, where else?

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache