Moaning Meme



A while ago, Ginger tagged me for this. And seeing as how almost everyone has done this already, I'm not tagging anyone. I'm a rebel like that.


4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth.


- Puppies and kittens. Their cute little faces and waggy tails annoy me. Not to mention the fact they aren't potty trained.
- Happy people. They smile too much. This includes newlyweds and children at birthday parties.
- Chocolate covered pretzels. Whenever they are around, like they were on the 4th of July, I cannot stop myself from eating loads of them. Therefore, the best solution is just to keep them away from me permanently. No one else should get them either.
- Clowns. Seriously, people are scared of them for good reason.

3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently.

- Volunteer their time for the benefit of others. It makes everyone else look bad.
- Whistle cheerfully to themselves. Are they trying to infect other people with their joy? I'll have none of that.
- Help elderly people across the street. They've lived a long time, they should know how to cross the street by themselves at this point.

2 things you find yourself moaning about.

- Why, why can't people learn how to parallel park properly? World peace will come about when everyone masters parallel parking. Mark my words.
- America's favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla. My friends, that is called "lack of imagination" and that is why the world hates us.

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself.

-That I am infinitely wise and should be immediately declared the ruler of the world.

RULES
• Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it's all about!• Be as honest as possible. This is about letting people get to know the real you!• Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly!• Post these rules at the end of every meme!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache