Rock On, Sistas



The cute-as-a-button Megs nominated me for a "Rockin' Girl Blogger" award, and I thank her ever so much for even thinking of me.

I mean, who doesn't like a little bit of recognition now and then? No one that knows me would ever label me recognition-averse.

And even though the rules state otherwise, there is no way I can nominate only five other bloggers. Have you seen my blogroll over there? All those people rock, and picking people over others just doesn't seem right to me. So, take the award, consider it yours and put it proudly in your sidebar. I am.

*Oh, and I have determined for no particular reason that it is "Postcard from California" time again, my friends! I sent quite a few people postcards a couple of years ago, and so far their houses haven't burnt down and no restraining orders have been placed against me, so I promise your info is safe. Well, unless someone offers me some double digit money and then you might be in trouble.

Last time they were mostly from Disneyland, with a few scenic vista ones thrown in. I actually tried to match the person with the postcard, just to make it a little more fun. And I even sent both of Suzanne's children postcards from Mickey Mouse and Winnie-the-Pooh, thus puzzling them as to how Mickey Mouse knew they had been sick, but hey, that's what makes this stuff interesting, folks!

So, if you would like a postcard from moi, just email me and I will send you one ASAP!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll