Pointless Points Trivia

Welcome to the Harry Potter edition of Pointless Points Trivia, where the points don't really matter. That's right, just like my weak-willed attempt to avoid the spoilers, they don't really matter!



What is Madame Pomfrey's first name?




I know you all thought I totally forgot about this! And to be honest, I kinda did! But, that was so not fair to everyone who has participated, so I pledge that I will be much more regular at posting questions. For those of you new to the blog, there is a Pointless Points Leaderboard on my sidebar, and the person who gets to 10,000 points first will have some Sees Candy sent to them.

Oh, and postcard people, I am running behind. I hope to go buy them tomorrow, but I'm not promising.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll