Something New

I needed a change, my friends. Mindlessly trying to find colors and typing in HTML code was a nice mind-clearing task.

I am doing ok. I had a lovely long day yesterday of being utterly alone, and there is something about being utterly alone for a long period of time that helps you to work out the things whirling around in your brain. Luckily for me, my brain is no longer whirling, just sort of doing some slow circles.

Let me just say though, that I have the best readers friends on the whole of the internets.

However, nothing will pull you back into the reality of your daily existence quite like your four year old opening up his bedroom door in the middle of the night and peeing on the best wool runner in the house.

God, I love that kid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll