TMI Week Continues

Hello, hello? Is this thing on?

You all are having too much fun out there, I think.

Anyhoo, since I seem to be spilling with over-personal information lately, I'm going to go ahead and stick with the theme. Oh, and people who have questions coming, I'll hopefully have them by this weekend.

Scene: Gina's bedroom

Me: We need to do it again tonight.

Hubba-hubba: (groaning) Again?

Me: Listen, this procreation stuff is an inexact science, so I'm just trying to cover all my bases here. Besides, are you actually daring to complain about it?

Hubba-hubba: You had to pick the worst week to do this. I'm working overtime and I'm just tired.

Me: Buddy, there is no picking or any kind of choice going on here, it has to be done when it has to be done. The romance in your tone, by the way, is killing me.

Hubba-hubba: You know, I never thought in a million years that I would say this, but I think it's broken. Really, I'm not sure it works anymore.

Me: You are a MAN, you don't get to make excuses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache