Thank You

I would like to take the opportunity that Memorial Day presents to thank all the people who are serving and who have ever served in any of the military branches. Especially those that have made the ultimate sacrifice. And I don't feel unpatriotic at all to say that I feel that in the past few years, too many have given that sacrifice for a Commander-in-Chief who doesn't deserve their loyalty.

I had the privilege of working on a study being done by the Pentagon a few years back, and hopefully I am not breaking the confidentiality clause I signed by stating that we were talking to veterans of the first Gulf War.

I was impressed by their humility and sincerity, and overall, their acceptance of their mission to serve the United States, no matter what the personal cost.

Ladies and gentlemen, it was an honor, and you honor me and everyone else with your service.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll